11 Powerful Cancer Treatments That Are Used In Other Countries But Unavailable In The USA
1. Gerson IMMUNO-NUTRITION THERAPY: As early as 1928, German neurosurgeon Max Gerson’s nutritional immunotherapeutic management was hailed as an anti-infective treatment curative of tuberculosis of the skin in far-advanced patients who could not be helped by any other treatments. Pursuant to this, the world medical literature was flooded with positive reports from the majority of leading investigators of the developed countries as the treatment was applied to a wide range of diseases. Gerson, and later others, found this approach could benefit cancer patients, sometimes with remarkable outcomes.
In order to treat more advanced disease, Gerson developed a detoxification program capable of managing cancer pain and disease toxicity. Through this approach it became possible to wean even far-advanced patients off of opiate analgesics, e.g., morphine. Experience has led CHIPSA’s medical team to believe that nutritional immunotherapy with detoxification both enables and potentiate vaccine-induced anti-cancer immunities.
2. COLEY’S FLUID: Coley Fluid is the most effective single-agent therapeutic vaccine for cancer in the history of modern medicine. Currently manufactured with a high-degree of technical sophistication Coley Fluid anchors CHIPSA’s vaccine-based cancer immunotherapy. Coley’s Dendritic Therapy touches all major facets of immunology and holds enormous clinical promise. Scores of clinical studies are aiming the immuno-stimulating power of dendritic cells at tumors and HIV, and scientists are developing approaches that could target a broad range of infectious agents. Recent studies have shown that dendritic cells also contribute to fever, the process by which the body provides potential immune reaction to eradicate disease cells. This awareness is inspiring dendritic-cell-based medical therapies that treat autoimmune and degenerative disorders – such as the Coley’s toxin.
3. PUVA PHOTOPHERESIS: Psoralin Ultraviolet A (PUVA) photopheresis was originally approved by the US Food & Drug Administration (FDA) in the 1980s for the treatment of T-cell lymphoma. Recent improved understanding of its mechanisms of action has allowed its application to other cancers. Importantly, PUVA photopheresis can be used to amplify, and to make more specific, the central mechanisms of Coley Fluid when the two treatments are integrated.
4. DENDRITIC CELLS (DC): Because cancer-patient dendritic cell populations are both sparse and suppressed, early attempts to vaccinate cancer patients with killed-cells from their own tumors mostly failed to provoke anti-tumor lymphocyte activity. With only simple modifications, PUVA photopheresis can be used to both amplify and stimulate DC populations which, in turn, activate anti-tumor lymphocytes. When it is possible to retrieve a small sample of tumor from the patient, malignant tissue can be killed, broken down, and fed to culturing DCs that can be returned to the patient to provoke specific anti-tumor immunities. When used in conjunction with Coley Fluid, tumor-loaded DCs increase the likelihood that tumors will be completely cleared.
5. MAXILLOFACIAL FOCI REVIEW: This set of diagnostic procedures includes the use of biological dentists and surgeons. In the mouth, root canals, devitalized teeth, and silver amalgams are considered and removed if needed. In the nose and throat, sinuses, tonsils, and adenoids will be examined for determination of further treatment.
6. OZONE: First reported in 1965 to enhance the cancer killing effect of radiotherapy, its regular application at CHIPSA is based on the observation that patients experience enhancement of subjective sense of well being. More recently the possibility has been raised that administration of oxygen radicals may compensate, at least in part, for the failure of P-53 gene expression thereby encouraging cancer cell apoptosis (cell suicide). Ozone is administered topically, rectally, and intravenously (during UVB). Scheduled 2 times per day with 60 cc of Ozone gas at approx 64-72 micrograms/milliliter and is administered rectally.
7. HYPERTHERMIA: Whole-body hyperthermia through immersion hydrotherapy has been long-recognized for its many beneficial therapeutic effects including improved circulation and stimulation of disease-fighting capabilities. Recently it has been demonstrated to promote anti-cancer immunities.
8. UREA / CREATINE: Danopoulos published in respected journals many provocative reports of tumor responses to synthetic urea and creatine. CHIPSA physicians have merged Danopoulos’ protocols with the much higher dosages used safely by Nalbadian. This treatment is an important alternative method of tumor debulking.
9. CANCER-ASSOCIATED-MICROBE VACCINE (CAMV): Microbes found in all healthy people (aiding digestion and immunity) are recruited by malignant cells to work for and become a part of cancerous growths. It is possible to make an autologous vaccine from their identifying proteins (antigens) that can suppress their over-colonization and pathological behavior.
10. WOBE ENZYME: Wolf & Benitez (“Wobe”) proposed the use of a variety of enzymes in high doses to combat malignancies. Preliminary findings in Germany are encouraging.
11. GLUCOSE-POTASSIUM-INSULIN (GKI) “POLARIZING THERAPY”: GKI therapy was developed by renowned cardiologist Demetrio Sodi-Pallares. Treatment with GKI reduces morbidity and mortality in patients with advanced disease, in addition to controlling cancer pain and contributing to tumor reduction. Recent science has elucidated the role of GKI in strengthening and sustaining immune responses to vaccine-and nutrition-based immunotherapy.