Ann Beat Cancer With No Chemo or Radiation! 9 Tips From A 25 Year Stage 4 Breast Cancer Survivor
(Ann received treatment from CHIPSA Hospital back in 1995 and has been free from breast cancer for over 25 years. She has used her healing as a catalyst to help others who are currently battling cancer.)
Ann E. Fonfa and Her Annie Appleseed Project
Ann E. Fonfa, is also the creator and founder of the Annie Appleseed Project, a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation which provides information, education, advocacy, and awareness for people with cancer and their families and friends who are interested in complementary or alternative medicine (CAM) and natural therapies from a patient's perspective. has been free of breast cancer for 25 years.
You can view her Facebook page here:
Ann was diagnosed with breast cancer in 1993, and because of extreme chemical sensitivities, she couldn’t do any conventional treatment. What she could do, however, was establish life style changes. Almost immediately she switched to an all organic, plant based diet. Additionally she incorporated up to 60 minutes of daily exercise and nutritional supplementation. She didn't wait for things to get worse.
Since her intial diagnosis, Ann has had 25 tumors and every single one of them has grown slower than normal tumor cells. She attributes this to the changes she was able to make right away.
“It’s important to know that it really makes a difference,” Ann says. “Studies show that when children eat organic food for a week, the chemicals that we don’t want in their bodies come out. There are up to 200 chemicals in the umbilical chord that brand new babies get. So even in the womb, they get chemicals, because that’s the world we live in. That’s why we need to take precautions. Even if you don’t have cancer, it’s a good idea to make moves. But if you think that something is wrong and you’re about to get a scan or you’re scheduled for surgery, make your changes now.”
Ann believes that many cancer patients can feel "stuck" after their diagnosis and can sometimes do nothing, out of here. This lack of action she warns, can be deadly. Instead Ann preaches that patients take control of what they direct influence over....namely diet, mind set and attitude.
Below she has outlined 9 tips that she feels will help:
Ann's 9 Tips To Your Success
1) Food Matters! This is the #1 thing Ann pointed out in the interview.
2) Eat organic whenever possible, no preservatives, artificial colors, and bring your own food when going to restaurants with loved ones.
3) Enjoy life! Don’t let the fear of cancer overwhelm you and focus on simple things, birds at the park or the breeze by a lake to unwind.
4) Be Physically active! Walk around when you can. The body was designed to MOVE around.
5) Stay positive and share that positivity in group settings. Smiling is contagious 🙂
6) If you’re going to CHIPSA, go to the classes! The lectures and educational pieces are crucial.
7) Go with your gut feeling! Believe you can and will heal. The Power of the Mind cannot be overstated.
8) Detox! Ann still does coffee enemas 25 years later!
9) Stay committed, strong, and make it possible. Many have done it before you and it’s now your turn.
Ann is a beacon of hope and light for those currently fighting cancer, whether naturally, conventionally, or both. There is a lot of other good information in her interview so please take a few minutes and watch it.
If you or someone you love has a cancer diagnosis and would like to learn more about the CHIPSA Protocol please call us at 1-855-624-4772. We will be happy schedule you a free 30 minute appointment to talk to one of our doctors to help you make an informed decision about your treatment.Click Here To Speak With a Doctor For Free!