High-Dose Vitamin C As An Adjunct Cancer Treatment
The use of High-Dose Vitamin C for Cancer mitigation has been studied for years. While there is little evidence to say that Vitamin C by itself will cure cancer, studies have shown it to kill cancer cells, slow the growth of cancers and greatly improve the effectiveness of other cancer treatments. According to the National Institute Of Health:
“Many laboratory studies have been done to find out how high-dose vitamin C may cause the death of cancer cells. The anticancer effect of vitamin C in different types of cancer cells involves a chemical reaction that makes hydrogen peroxide, which may kill cancer cells.
The National Cancer Institute says laboratory studies have shown the following:
- Treatment with high-dose vitamin C slowed the growth and spread of prostate, pancreatic, liver, colon, malignant mesothelioma, neuroblastoma, and other types of cancer cells.
- Combining high-dose vitamin C with certain types of chemotherapy may be more effective than chemotherapy alone:
- Ascorbic acid with arsenic trioxide may be more effective in ovarian cancer
- Ascorbic acid with gemcitabine may be more effective in pancreatic cancer
- Ascorbic acid with gemcitabine and epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG) may be more effective in malignant mesothelioma cells.
- Another laboratory study suggested that combining high-dose vitamin C with radiation therapy killed more glioblastoma multiforme cells than radiation therapy alone.”
The Cancer Center at CHIPSA Research Hospital in Mexico uses high dose IV Vitamin C in conjunction with their other innovative treatments such as Coley’s Toxins to maximize effectiveness. Chipsa does not use traditional Chemotherapy or radiation which often causes permanent or even fatal side effects.
To find out if High-Dose Vitamin C is an appropriate treatment for your cancer call 855-624-4772 or simply fill out the form to the right of this blog and one of our patient coordinators will work with you to find the best treatment.